This post contains affiliate links I will be compensated if you use my links to make a purchase. I am grateful for any love and support.
This years flying by. I cant believe it. We have been so busy with baseball and work. I just cant keep up with everything. But I have been trying alot of new products so, I have some AWESOME products to share with you this month.
1. Goof Proof Pencil- If you need help with your brows this little pencil will change your life. I dont want the full on drawn on brow look, but I do want them to look defined. I naturally have pretty thick brows and this pencil is perfect. It would work for people that have sparse brows too. The product doesn't attach to the skin it just attaches to your hair. Giving your brows a soft defined look.
2. Gimme Brow- This is also life changing for your brow routine. If you have full brows and just want to give them a boost this is perfect. This is a gel that will set your brows but its tinted and has little fibers that will just fill in and make them look natural. LOVE IT. Somedays I just use this and dont fill in with a pencil and they look great. If I use a pencil I just use this to set them.
3. Morphe E 42- This is the best bronzer brush that I have found. Its slanted and big and fluffy so it gets in all the right spots. Not to mention its the softest brush I own. I just order more Morphe brushes and I cant wait. For the price they cant be beat.
4. Tarte Double Duty Mascara- My favorite end of this dual ended mascara is the light purple end. Its a tight line mascara and perfect for the bottom lasthes.
5. Katy Kat Matte in Kitty Purry Lipstick- I am all about a purple lip right now and these creamy matte lipsticks from Covergirl are so nice. The color is purple but not too purple. Its perfect.
6. Soap and Glory Pillow Plump- If you like lip plumping products you will LOVE this. If you are
7. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- I'm late to the game. I have had this in my drawer for a while and hadnt even opened it. I have been wearing the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette recently but my eyelids burn everytime. So, I started wearing this as a base and my eyelids dont burn anymore and my shadow stays forever.
8. Marc Jacobs Highlighter Stick in Spotlight- I got this sent to me by Influenster and honestly I wasnt too excited about it. I dont typically like to wear highligher, but this is so easy to apply and looks so good. I was quite suprised that I would even like it, but I do. I love it and have worn it everyday. Its more on the cooler side, but looks great on my skin tone.
What are you currently loving?