I was all over the place last month. I didn't try a whole a lot of new beauty products, so this month's favorites is a little of everything I am loving as of last month.
1. Nails Inc Nail Polish- Ulta carries these only IN STORE and I love them. I have the shades Princess Road which is a pretty coral pink color, and Portobello Lane and that is a bright orange. The colors are perfect for Spring and Summer. I got a pedicure and had them use the Princess Road and it's so bright and fun. These are great shades for pedicures.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette- I did a full blog post on this palette. I love it. the colors are great. The pigmentation is great. I actually love the pinks and have worn them a lot. I didn't think I would at first, but sometimes trying new things is a good thing.
3. Borghese Fango Mud mask in Delicato- I am a huge fan of mud masks. I love this one because it's a mud mask yet SUPER hydrating. This, time of year I need all the hydration I can get. They have aloe vera, oat protein, and mango butter in them which helps calm and hydrate the skin.
4. Lorac Buildable Blush in Chroma- This picture is not very accurate. The color is more of a deep rose color. I love these blushes I bought two this one and Aura. They are so creamy and blend so well. They are very pigmented so you do have to be careful not to have a heavy hand. But they are STUNNING.
5. Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush- I have been on a hunt for a good blush brush. I had read really great reviews on this one so I decided to pick it up at Target. The best thing was it was on clearance for only $9. It's the perfect size for the apple of my cheek and applies the blush beautifully.
6. Essence Make Me Brow- I talked about this last month and I am mentioning it again this month, because its THAT good. You need to try it.
7. Threshold 2-tier Plate Stand- Is this not the cutest thing ever. I bought it for my desk. I have yet to put anything on it, but I just wanted to share it with you because its darling.
8. Pillowfort house shelves- This Pillowfort line at Target is killing me. I want to buy everything. I did buy these for my daughter's room. Check this line out next time you are in Target.
9. Oh Joy OK letter Vases- Again from Target. Just because they had to come home with me.
Tell me what you are loving right now. I love to try new things. Oh is there something that I have to have as far as home decor. Let me know.