Tomorrow is the start of the long-awaited Sephora VIB sale. If I can buy something at Ulta I would prefer to because I love their points system a lot better than Sephora. I would rather be able to spend my points on anything I want rather than what they have chosen for me. But Ulta doesn't care everything that Sephora so.... I wait for a sale and buy the things I want. :) These ar the items on my wish list this year.
1. Marc Jacobs Lipstick- I have been wanting to try one of these. I have heard they are the best lipsticks ever. I love this rosy shade too.I am not sure exactly which shade I would get, but I definitely want to treat myself to one. They are on the high end as far as price so its definitely a treat "yo" self-type of item.
2. Kat Von D High Lighting and Contour Brush- Again I have heard so many great things about his brush.
3. Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette- I swatched this every time I have gone to Sephora since it has come out. It's amazing. Super buttery and creamy. I have also read all the rave reviews. So I obviously NEED it.
4. Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow Palette- Umm... Isn't this on everyone's wishlist. Its like PERFECTION.
5. UMM I must have been too tired to realize that I was missing 5... But around here we aren't PERFECT so it's ok. :)
6. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask- Another thing I have wanted to try for so long. But it's no longer a want its a need. It's FREEZING out and my am drying out fast. My lips are the first to show signs. Need to moisturize those babies.
7. Glam Glow Youth Mud Mask- I am completely out of this and I can tell. I need it again in my life.
8. Elizabeth and James Nirvana- I can't decide... Do I need black or white, OR both. Tell me below. I love them separately.
9. Make Up Eraser- I have one of these and love love love it. But I need a back up.
Tell me whats on your wishlist.