I wanted to share with you today my go to tried and true Drugstore products ones that I truly love and think work great. As you will notice most of these I have done full reviews on because I really think they are great and want you to know about them. I am the type of person that when I find things that work and are good I have a hard time straying too far from them. With that said I do try lots of products so that I can tell you about them, but these are ones I always go back to.
1. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation- I love that this is so inexpensive and works so well. Gives great medium coverage. I think it would work with all skin types, and the color selection is amazing. You can find my full review here.
2. Maybelline Blush Nudes Palette- This is one of my most used palettes. I love the range of colors in it. They also have just the Nudes palette if these aren't your taste in colors, but I think they complement all eye colors beautifully. I have a post with swatches and a post with a look using this palette. I really love it.
3. Loreal Infalliable Eye Shadows- These are super pigmented and they have GORGEOUS colors in the range my favorite being the Amber Rush. I recently picked up a few more.
4. Covergirl Intensify Eye Liner- I was not sure about this eyeliner when I bought it, but ended up really loving it. Don't be intimidated by the tip. I find it really easy to use. You can see it in action here.
5. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner- Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
6. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- I don't wear powder very much, but I really like this one to set my concealer with. It's not cakey and does a great job mattifying without being too heavy.
7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Stain- I have only tried one of these so I can't say I love all of them, but I always have the shade Honey in my makeup bag and purse. These last a REALLY long time lips. When they do wear off they stain your lips so you still have color. I have raved about this several times in my favorites.
8. NYC Bronzer- This is a great inexpensive matte bronzer. It's not too orange and has no shimmer what so ever. Great pick.
9. Nyx Brow Gel- This is a staple for me. I have naturally thick eyebrows and so on the daily I don't feel them in I just use this. Gives a little color and tames the brows.
10. Milani Baked Blushes- I have loves these. Best blushes at the Drug Store for sure. The colors are pretty and the quality is amazing.
11. NYX Butter Gloss- Another lip product what can I say. But these are really great. Great pigmentation and the range of colors is very big. You will be able to find a color that you like.
12. Maybelline Sensational Mascara- As you know I am a mascara snob. Its true. I like what I like, but this is the best drugstore one I have used. I would go as far as to compare it to the Urban Decay Perversion which is my all time favorite. I did a full review here.
13. Maybelline Better Skin Concealer- This gives great coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's a lighter weight concealer, but I think its really great. Find more of my thoughts here.
14. NYX Micro Brow Pencil- This is great for an affordable brow pencil. My thoughts.