Mascara for me is one of those products I can't live without. I have tried a ton. But ironically I haven't tried very many drug store brands. I need to change that soon because I know there are some really good ones for much less than what a lot of high-end ones are. So maybe I will put several to the test and report back with my favorite Drug Store brand ones.
In no particular order here are my favorites.
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex- This gives your lashes major volume. It doesn't work well for lengthening. I love the bristle brush on this it's nice and fluffy.
2. Urban Decay Perversion- This might be my favorite ALL TIME mascara. It just makes your lashes look incredible. I told 3 of my friends about it on a girls night and all three tried it at Sephora and BOUGHT it. The brush is again a nice fluffy one.
3. Benefit Roller Lash- I like this because it really does help hold the curl in your lashes and lengthens them. I like to use this first and then use one of the others on top and it's like the perfect mix.
4. Benefit they're Real- I really like benefit mascara's. This was my first high-end mascara and for some reason I always have one on hand. It gives my lashes a voluminous look and I really like that. Some might think it's a little clumpy but I kinda like that. I don't want perfect doll lashes. This does have a plastic wand and I know a lot of people do not like them. But I have no problem with it in this mascara.
5. Maybelline Las Sensational- This is a dupe for the Urban Decay. Does all the same thing just more affordable. The brush on the urban decay one is nice in my opinion, but the actual product is VERY similar.
What is your favorite mascara?