My favorite time of the year is the end of August. I feel like it's a time to have a fresh start get into a routine again and best of all enjoy the coming months with the different season and the holidays. I have some really good products to share that I have been really loving in the month of August.
!, Burts Bees Cleansing Oil- I have been using the Boscia Cleansing Oil for about a year now, but that stuff is expensive. So when I found out that Burts Bees was coming out with their own version of the cleansing oil was so excited. It's much cheaper and works just as great. I know some people that may have oily skin are scared to use cleaning oils because they are worried that it will make them more oily. THAT IS NOT TRUE. They are great for all skin types. It really works to remove all the stubborn makeup and is gentle enough to use on your eyes. You can get this at Target. You can read more about in this post I did last week.
2. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey- I have mentioned this before I love these. They last a long time on your lips. They moisturize your lips. This is my favorite color it's the perfect everyday color. I wear even when I am not wearing any other makeup.
3. Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation- I had purchased this when I bought the coordinating concealer I talked about last month in my favorites. Then I received one in my Voxbox from Influenster. I love it. It gives great coverage without being too heavy. I like the semi dewy finish it gives. It's a perfect Summer time foundation.
4. Mabel's Labels- This month my kids went back to school and having these labels made my life so much easier. I labeled EVERYTHING. The quality is out of this world. I posted a picture on Instagram and someone commented that they had used these labels and the same ones have been on water bottles for YEARS. What I was most excited about is that they can be put on clothes. Since we moved my kids will be wearing hats and gloves come winter and these labels will be perfect for all those things. I can't wait.
5. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer- I got this in my Ipsy bag and I have been using every day since. I love it. The color is perfect.
3. Wet Brush- This is hands down the best brush I have ever used. I love it for wet hair or dry hair. I have a post talking about this and the Tangle Teaser if you want to check that out.
7. The life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up- I read this book this month and I am excited to start decluttering and getting rid of all the things that don't make me happy. If you haven't read it its a really great book. I love her concept of only keeping things that really bring you joy. I am living in a house of clutter right now and I am excited to get rid of it all. If you have read this I am interested to know your thought. Leave them in the comments.
Did you have any favorites this month?