Day 2 of my Spring Essential Series is my Beauty Essentials. In the spring time I go for a fresh look. I like it simple and minimal.
1. I really like using a CC Cream or a Light weight foundation in the spring time. This CC from It Cosmetics is really nice its light weight but still has great coverage. I did a full review on it here if you want to know more about it.
2. Fun spring colored nail polish. In the spring time I go for lighter pinks, mint blues, and more natural colors for my nails.
3. Waterproof mascara is a must for the Spring. You maybe going to the beach or to the pool and you don't want your mascara running down your face. I also like it because I have allergies in the spring and my eyes are constantly watering.
4. Like I said I like fresh looking make up and these Loreal eyeshadows are perfect. You can just apply them with your finger really quick and they last all day. They are SUPER pigmented. The Amber Rush and the Iced Latte are my favorite.
5. I like to wear a more brighter blush in the spring time. This Dandelion Blush from Benefit is just the perfect pink for spring time. It gives your face a brighter look with out being over the top. LOVE IT.
6. The NYX Butter Glosses are one of all time favorites and they are easy to apply and they are pigmented just enough. I like brighter colors and nudes for spring time.
7. Jergens BB Body is an all year around favorite, but its perfect for Spring when you don't quite have a tan yet, but still are wearing capris or shorts and you want you legs to look really nice.
What are some of your Spring time beauty essentials? Come back Friday for the last day in the Spring time series. See how I spruce up my home for Spring.