This month was a little different for me. I really tried to focus on getting organized in all aspects of life. So my January Favorites is a little all over the place. I went a lot of days with no make up, so I don't have a lot of things to share in the beauty world. Next month will be better. I just got a box of make up from Sephora this week. So I hope I will love the products that I got.
1. Valentines Washi Tape- I do have a sick obsession with washi tape. Its bad. This month I was on a mission for cute Valentines day washi and between Target dollar spot and Michael's my adventure was successful.
2. Banana Republic Wildbloom Perfume- I am not typically a person who loves to wear perfume. Is that bad? One date night before Christmas my husband and I went to Banana Republic and I tested all the perfumes and I really loved a few, but I didn't get any. So for Christmas my husband gave me a gift card to go and buy some and this is the one I picked. Wasn't one of the ones I loved, but I do LOVE it. If you are ever in the Store give it a smell. Its not to over powering or floral smelling. Its really nice.
3. Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Texture Tease- My hair is the longest its been since I was a little girl right now. I have been really trying to grow it out. I enjoy having shorter hair, but for a change I want long hair. I have been trying different hair products lately. I don't like the feeling of product on my hair. It just feels gross. This really is good stuff. It really does give a little bit of volume and some texture to my lifeless hair.
4. Paper Mate Flair Pens- I really should of had all my planner things in sequence. I have been loving these pens to write in my planner with. The tip is fine. It writes more like a marker with a fine point. They come in a ton of different colors. They were on clearance at office max so I picked them up.
5. Lash Sensational Mascara- You can read about my thoughts on this mascara here. Its really good. It better never get discontinued.
6. Benefit Rockateur Blush- I got the Benefit Holiday Blush Kit and this blush is in there. I love it. Have been wearing it every day. Its a deeper rose color. I really love it.
7. Kikki K Planner- I got into planners almost a year ago. But just recently ventured out to a binder planner. And I am obsessed. Its of fun. Its just a little creative outlet for me while trying to keep things organized and planned out. It really is fun to sit down on Sunday evening and plan out my week.
This post contains affiliate links I will be compensated if you use my links to make a purchase. I am grateful for any love and support.