This months Ipsy Bag was my favorite so far. I got some really great products that I am excited to try. If you do not know what Ipsy is its a monthly subscription service for $10. They send you 4-5 deluxe samples based on a questionnaire that you fill out. If your interested you can sign up here.
What I got this Month:
1. Briogeo Hair Mask- ($26) I love using hair masks. I currently do not have one so this came at a perfect time. I have heard good things about this brand also. I am excited to try it. Smells nice to. Very good size sample. I have already used this and am defiantly going to be trying more from this line.
2. Cailyn Tinted Lip Gloss- ($19) This says its a lip gloss, but I would say its more like a liquid lipstick. Very pigmented. Love the color. I believe this is a full size product. (see swatch below)
3. NYX Eyeshadow- ($4.50) Perfect crews color. I love the NYX eyeshadows.
4. Crown Dual sided Brush- ($14) I love make up brushes. I think I was most excited about this dual sided brush. One side is a pencil brush and the other is a blending brush.
5. Pacific Nail Polish- ($9) FULL SIZE I think this color is perfect for fall. I will defiantly be putting this on my toes.
Total if you were to purchase the full size of these would be $72.50. WOW All but one of these items were full size. Not bad for only $10.
Do you get the Ipsy bag each month? What did you get this month? We would love to hear!