1. Two Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette- OH MY WORD... I LOVE this palette. It is so universal. All the shadows are nicely pigmented and so creamy smooth. I recently purchased this on HSN.com Of all places for an insanely good deal. If the sale comes up again I will post it Instagram and Facebook. I got the palette and eye shadow primer for $29. It was a crazy good deal.
2. Scotch Decorative Masking Tape- We are in the process of packing for our move, so this tape has been my best friend. Its looks just like washi tape but, sticks a lot better. So cute. Makes packing a little more bearable.
3. Black Sharpie- This goes along with my tape and packing. I have had one of these in my hand most of the month labeling everything. Works the best on the masking tape.
4. Buxom Lip Gloss in Samantha- The Buxom lip glosses by Bare Minerals are my absolute hands down favorite lip glosses ever. They have that cool tingly sensation that I love. This one is a very shear color and just adds a little something on those days I don't get ready. Which has been more days than not this month. :)
5. It Cosmetics CC Cream- I had never tried a BB cream or a CC cream before, but I wanted to get something I could wear to the pool and outside when we move that had lots of SPF. This has 50 which is crazy good, and it claims to be full coverage which it totally is. It honestly makes your skin look better without looking like you are wearing make up. I LOVE IT!!! I can't say enough good things about it. I think I might like it better than my foundation. Its just that good.
6. Mac Viva Glam II Lipstick- This is my very first Mac lipstick. I love the way these smell and I love the way this color looks. It truly is your lips but better color. I wear everyday.
1. Wire Headband : I am IN LOVE with these Wire 50's ('pin up' if you may) Headbands. Perfect for these hot summer days a when we dont want to do our hair! Its Hot with a swimsuit by the pool too!!
Esty is a good place to get them, Just Search Wire headband!!
2. L'oreal Sublime Bronze: I am fair skinned, so I have always loved Self Tanners. They tend to be sticky or streaky or fake looking. My mom actually introduced this one to me. Its not Streaky and once dried not sticky. The best part is the color is natural looking plus has Shimmer to it!
3. Maskcara Hac pack: My Beautiful Friend Cara has Come up with her very own AMAZING makeup line IIId-foundation. Its The perfect contouring system! Could never go back to my old stuff.
4. Lands End Cover-up Swim Cami: Ok So I am a bustier gal.. I have the hardest time finding an underwire tankini. This swim top is ment to be worn with a bikini top! So I got a couple underwired bikini tops from Victoria Secret (which are on sale) and got two of these Tops Which are also On sale!! now I have the best of both worlds!
5. Too Faced A La Mode Eyes: This has been my New FAVORITE eyeshadow for Summer! The colors are bright and fun! the Prettiest Coral (of Course) I have found!
What are some of you favorites this month??